|Product Name:||Heavy Duty Cuplock Scaffolding System Parts||Material:||Q235/Q345 Steel|
|Component:||Ledger,cross Brace,standard||Design Style:||Postmodern|
|Type:||Cuplock Scaffolding Parts||Color:||Silver Or As Clients'request|
|Surface Finish:||Natural Finish||Produce Technology:||Stamping|
|Packing:||Steel Pallet||Application:||Office Building|
hdg cuplock scaffolding parts,
heavy duty cuplock scaffolding parts,
hdg cuplock scaffolding components
HDG Heavy Duty Cuplock Scaffolding System Parts Vertical Standard
◆Cuplock Scaffolding Overview
Cuplock scaffolding system is a safe and efficient scaffold system. They are wodely used in the construction of bridges, tunnels, water towers, oil refinery, etc. The key strength of Cuplock scaffolding system is being extremely versatile. It is ideal for many applications as formwork support, or general access scaffold, staircase tower, mobile tower and table form. It has flexible erection as straight, curved or circular configuration for both access and support purposes.
Cuplock scaffolding is a unique node point connection allows up to four horizontal members to be connected to a veritical members in one single action without the use of nuts and bolts or wedges. The locking device is formed by two cups. Single node point action of unique locking make cuplock scaffold a fast, versatile and optimized system of scaffolding for scaffolding for construction, demolition and maintenance projects throughout the globe.
◆Scaffolding Bottom Cup Parameter
◆Cuplock Scaffolding Advantage
1. Easy to stand. Just a simple locking cup at each node point on the standards enables connection of the ends of up to four members in one locking action without nuts and bolts or wedges.
2. Versatile. Best suitable for access or formwork support.
3. Timely tested and Proven design with safety accessories. Cuplock System has a proven performance history on an extensive number of sites, meeting the requirements of the various statutory bodies.
4. Quick fastening of horizontals. Only 4 horizontals can be fastened at one time with firm clamping action of top cup making the joint rigid.
5. Quick/Fast/Solid erection and dismantling results in time and labour saving.
6. Widely and Versatile use in construction, demolition or maintenance projects for any type of structure i.e. straight or curved.
7. Lightweight but high loads carrying capacity.
8. Low maintenance.
Contact Person: Sunny