|Product Name:||Steel Forged Scaffolding Formwork Parts Tie Rod Wing Nut Concrete Formwork Nut||Material:||Ductile Casted Iron QT450-10|
|Match Tie Rod:||12/17/20MM Or Customized||Surface Treatment:||Natural,EG,HDG|
|Weight:||1.25KG||Surface Treatmentnt:||Cold Galvanized|
|Colour:||White Or Yellow, Customized||Diameter:||120mm|
|Pull:||170-180KN||Application:||Fix Formwork Tie Rod|
steel forged scaffolding formwork wing nut,
17mm formwork wing nut,
wing nut for tie rod 17mm
Steel Forged Scaffolding Formwork Parts Tie Rod Wing Nut Concrete Formwork Nut
◆ Tie Rod Nut Overview
Steel formwork nuts are strong, durable and can be used for several times with advantage of installation and dismantling with in small time, so steel formwork nuts are used in large construction works. In precast concreting process, these forms are used advantageously for repetitive casting operation. Though they are relatively costly form works i.e. they require higher initial cost, they can be used more than a order of 100 times and economy is achieved for medium to large construction projects.
◆ Tie Rod Nut Parameter
|Tie nut types||Swivel formwork tie nut|
|Heat treatment||Depends on customers|
|Match tie rod||12/17/20MM or customized|
|Material||Ductile casted iron QT450-10|
|Colour||Self color (black), silver galvanized or colorful galvanized|
◆ Tie Rod Nut Advantage
1. Steel formwork nut for concrete slab are durable and strong as compared to other formworks and they are reusable, which makes them more popular.
2. We are steel formwork system suppliers and our formworks are easy to install and dismantle, thus adding comfort in construction work.
3. The exposed concrete surface in the steel formwork, has much better quality and hence no need to treat it further.
4. Steel formwork never absorb moisture of concrete, thus maintains its quality.
5. Steel formwork never warps or shrinks.
Contact Person: Sunny