|Material:||Q235 Carbon Steel||Standard:||BS1139,EN74|
|Surface Treatment:||Electric Galvanzied||Size:||48.3*48.3mm|
|Weight:||0.6kg||Thickness:||4.5mm Or Customized|
Board Retaining Scaffolding Forged Coupler,
0.6kg Scaffolding Forged Coupler,
CMA Board Retaining couple
BS1139/EN74 Scaffolding Couplers Board Retaining Coupler
Scaffolding Coupler is the main part of the tubular scaffolding system, it supplys a fasten and conect functions in system. Simple struction and big loading power, make couplers easier and widely used by scaffolders on construction project.
We have different types and sizes scaffolding couplers, such as fixed coupler, swivel coupler, ladder beam coupler, Sleeve coupler...
|Types||Board Retaining couple|
|Material||Q235 Carbon Steel|
|Surface treatment||Electric galvanized,silver color|
|Application||Connect the scaffolding tube|
1. Easy To Use. These scaffolds are easy to use, only four basic components are required such as tube, right angle coupler, swivel coupler, bases or casters.
2. Durability. These types of scaffolds are durable, galvanized tubes and couplers are able to take on harsh environments.
3. Ease in Assembly and Dismantling. Tubular scaffolds can be assembled easily and dismantled, saving time on site.
4. Light in Weight. The tubular system can be easily moved around the construction site.
5. Adaptability. In comparison to other scaffolds, tube and fittings system offer the most adaptable and efficient scaffold solutions.
6. Cost Effectiveness. In cases when scaffolds need to be erected for long periods of time (more than four weeks), tube and fitting system scaffolds provide the most cost effective scaffold solutions.
Contact Person: Sunny