|Material:||Q235 Carbon Steel||Weight:||0.45kg|
|Surface Treatment:||Natural ,Electro Galvanized,HDG||Colour:||White Or Natural|
|Diameter:||Customerization Available||Surface Finish:||Galvanized Or Self Colour|
|Market:||All Over The World||Type:||Height Adjustment System|
Hot Dip Galvanized Scaffolding Layher,
Q235 Scaffolding Layher,
0.75mm Scaffolding Layher
Q235 Hot Dip Galvanized Layher Ring Lock Scaffolding Parts
Scaffolding refers to various supports erected at the construction site for workers to operate and resolve vertical and horizontal transport. A term commonly used in construction sites for use on external walls, interior decoration, or higher floors where direct construction is not possible. It is mainly for the construction personnel up and down or peripheral safety net maintenance and high-altitude installation of components, to put it plainly is to build shelves.The manufacturing materials of scaffolding are usually: bamboo, wood, steel pipe or composite materials and so on. Scaffolding is widely used in advertising, municipalities, roads, bridges, mines and other sectors.
Ring lock scaffolding is considered the most modern, versatile and capable system of scaffolding in terms of their load-bearing strength. The different components used in ring lock scaffolding are multiple ledgers, clamp, guard rails, connectors, stair stringers, steps, and adapters.
WST ringlock accessories include: ledger head, brace head,rosette and pin. The ledger head and brace head is made of ZJ30# Casted steel, the rosette is made of Q235 or Q345, the pin is made of Q235. Customers usually buy these items of self color, because when using people will weld them to the scaffolding pipe.
|finish||Original ,Electro Galvanized,HDG|
|color||Self Color, Silver or golden color|
|application||For Ringlock system connection|
1. It provides a higher degree of flexibility to lock in a different number of angles and accurately align 45o/90o using the notch.
2. It offers up to 8 connections to be present within different system segments in a unique rosette arrangement which can be self-locked by adaptive wedge, using hammer.
3. It offers the best frame-body stability in its class with the support of complete vertical rod, bar, horizontal-diagonal and vertical-diagonal structure in the 3D space providing a complete lattice system.
4. The commonly used ring lock scaffolding material is either cold-dip or hot-dip galvanized with anti-corrosion technology to ensure longevity and reliability of the components.
5. They are quick and easy to assemble from its fewer set components offering ease of storage as well as transportation.
Contact Person: Sunny