|Product Name:||Custom High Tensile 48.3mm Top Cup||Material:||Ductile Cast Iron|
|Weight:||0.45kg||Surface Treatment:||Natural,Electro Galvanized,HDG|
|Craft:||Casted Steel Or Casted Iron||Application:||Building|
|Parts:||Scaffolding Cuplock Parts||OEM:||Available|
high tensile top cup scaffolding,
48.3mm top cup scaffolding,
OEM top cup scaffolding
Custom High Tensile Scaffolding Top Cup Cuplock Scaffolding Parts
CupLock Scaffolding System is a scaffolding system, used as slab bearing scaffolding or a working scaffolding in various buildings. It consists of horizontal member, vertical member, moving platform parts and many accessories. Connections are attached to the cups in the vertical components with paddles in horizontal components. It is easy to install, transport and store. It can be easily shaped according to building shape. Therefore, it is preferred for industrial facilities, petroleum refineries, shipyards, constructions, entertainment sector and concert or sports areas which need temporary tribunes. The system is hot dipped galvanized which is resistant to corrosion. CupLock Scaffolding System conforms to TS - EN 12810 norms and is certified.
Scaffolding CupLock System Scaffold for the Industrial, Commercial & Residential Markets are designed and manufactured to meet all scaffolding industry standards. Our broad selection of CupLock scaffolding products and accessories, include vertical posts, horizontals, bay braces, board brackets and more. Scaffold CupLock System Scaffold is easy to assemble and improves labor productivity.
|Accessories type||Top cup||Bottom cup||Ledger blade||Ledger blade|
35# Steel /
ductile casted iron QT450-10
|Finish&Color||self color (black), silver galvanized or golden galvanized|
|Craft||Casted steel / casted iron||Pressed||drop forged||drop forged|
1. Versatility. Fast assembly and detachment, strong carrying capacity, low investment, and many turnovers
2. Quickly fix the horizontal plane. Through the firm clamping of the top cup, only four horizontal tubes can be fixed at a time, thereby making the joint firm.
3. Stability. Most suitable for supporting formwork.
4. Low maintenance.
5. Lightweight but high loads carrying capacity.
6. Easy to stand. Just a simple locking cup at each node point on the standards enables connection of the ends of up to four members in one locking action without nuts and bolts or wedges.
Contact Person: Sunny